Thursday, May 22, 2008

Teething

My little boy of four and half months are growing teeth already. Imagine my surprise to see two little white pearlies trying peeking out from his gums and I thought babies don't grow teeth until five or six months. I guess this little boy is advance. 

He was crying his eyes out for two days now but he's getting better. He has all his ten fingers inside his mouth and drools a lot. I've been telling him that he has to learn to bear and manage the pain. I know he's too young to understand that but I like talking to him like he's a big boy na. 

To help him with the pain we've been giving him frozen teethers which seems to help. I read that chamomile tea (rubbed on the babies gums) helps with the pain but I'm afraid to give him that so maybe I'll just make a chamomile room spray. 

No comments: