Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mobile Me

I was blessed by my hubby last Christmas with an iPod touch. I was 
hesitant to get it at first because it was expensive but the moment I 
held I loved it.
I only used the iPod mainly to watch videos and surf...until now. Fast 
forward to today and I'm a happy camper. I've been playing around with 
it and have installed several applications like NetNewsWire, facebook 
and games. I'm now using the mail application to view my emails and my 
recent discovery is mobile blogging.
All this came to be because I don't have much time to use our desktop 
computer because other things must come first like family and the 
business. The only free time I have right now is when I'm feeding the 
baby or putting him to sleep so YEY! I can now be a geek and take care 
of the baby. No time is wasted. Oh! and did I mention I'm blogging 
from my iPod. Cool! Thank you Lord!

No comments: